The Water Cycle Common Craft Style-Part 3

The last group finished filming their Common Craft video on Friday. This was a wonderful learning experience for everyone. We learned how to brainstorm ideas, create a story board, make Common Craft style props, and work together to plan out individual jobs. It took a lot of practice to get our timing just right and to make our videos interesting by using expression when we narrated the action. We think making videos in the Common Craft style is a great way to share information.

We hope you enjoyed Group 5’s video. If you missed any of the other groups you can watch their videos by clicking on the links below.
Group 1 and 2
Group 3 and 4

3 thoughts on “The Water Cycle Common Craft Style-Part 3

1. Dear Mrs. Watson’s class,

First off, we miss being quad blogging buddies with you! It was a lot of fun getting to learn so much more about you.

You continue to create amazing videos! I think the common craft videos are so interesting to watch and yours are no exception! I’ll never forget how the water cycle works now thanks to you. Keep up the great work!

Your friend,
    Mr. Avery

• Dear Mr.Avery’s class,
      🙂 Thanks for leaving our blog a comment. I learned a lot of things about the water cycle too. Do you know alot of things about the water cycle already? I don’t know that many things about the water cycle before.

Me, Sahara and Karin made that video. We did the talkings in the video and Mrs.Watson did the taping.
      Do you like our class water cycle videos? I do like the videos.

From,
      Jenny in Mrs.W’s 2/3 class. 🙂