Gill’s Trip to Nanaimo! written by Sahara

On Saturday, Gill and I went to Nanaimo and had a lot of fun. We went to French Creek, Parksville, Courtenay, Campbell River, and more. Gill was very exited to go. He got to meet my cat Skittles, and even my hamster Hermione!
He got to see and meet other fish in the creeks and rivers we went to. We took some good pictures and made a slide show of them. Here it is:

11 thoughts on “Gill’s Trip to Nanaimo! written by Sahara

1. Wow, Sahara! I LOVE your slide show. To be honest, I am a little jealous of Gill right now…I wish that I was in some of those pictures! It certainly looks like Gill had a busy weekend with you. I was a little worried for Gill when I saw the pictures of your cat! I’m relieved to know that they got along. I’m sure Gill especially liked searching for crabs. The bed that Gill slept in looked perfect for him. I am so glad that you are all taking such great care of Gill and showing us all the fun things he’s doing. He’s one lucky class mascot! We’re very lucky, too because we get to learn all about life in British Columbia through Gill’s travels! Thanks for keeping us updated! We look forward to each and every posting you share. We’ll stay tuned for the next adventure! 🙂

• Dear Mrs. Scanlan,

Thanks, Gill has loved his adventures 😀 The trip was very, very, very, long But, it was really fun. It was worth it.

Sahara

2. Hi Sahara,
    What a wonderful experience Gill is having with you. I’m kind of wishing that I could be your class mascot so that I can get taken to all those great places. And I quite like cats too!
    Your slideshow was a fantastic way of recording your time will Gill. Well done!
    Thanks for sharing!

• Dear Mr. Hughes,

Thanks for the awesome comment. Gill isn’t our class macot 😉 He’s the Gillvillans. We are just borrowing him and playing with him.

Best wishes,

Sahara

3. What a wonderful slideshow you’ve presented Sahara. It looks like Gill got to see a great deal of the sights in Nanaimo. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.

4. Dear Sahara,

I’m so impressed! You did a great job of describing all of the things that Gill got to do. He is very lucky to have gotten to hang out with you!

I think it’s very cool that you guys have a class mascot. Your mascot is very appropriate because you live so close to the water. We don’t have a class mascot but if we did, I wonder what it should be.

Thanks for sharing! Keep up the great work!

Your quad blogging buddy,
    Mr. Avery
    Mr. Avery’s Class Blog

5. Dear Mrs. Gill,

I am having so much fun with Gill! But now it is somebody else’s turn with Gill. My cat is only is interested in my hamster 😉

Sahara

6. Dear Mrs. Watson,

I had so much fun with Gill! I think he had a lot of fun too. I wish we had a class mascot. I think we would have a orca whale as our mascot.
    I would name it Orky or somthing like that

Best wishes,
    Sahara

7. Dear Sahara,
    It looked like G2 or (Gill) had a fun time 🙂 I wish I could have come to 🙁

Your cat looked intrested in G2 😉

Your friend,
    Kennedy

• Dear Kennedy,

Thanks for the comment 😉 My cat is more intrested in my hamster ( Hermoine) but, she might be a bit intrested… I think she was.

Your friend,

Sahara