Frankenstein Fun

3 thoughts on “Frankenstein Fun

1. Hello Mrs. Watson’s K/1/2/3 Class,

WOW! All of these Frankensteins are brilliant. I think any Frankenstein would be proud of these pictures. I was wondering if any of you were influenced by the recent animated movie, “Hotel Transylvania”? The Frankenstein in that movie was more funny than scary.

Well done, everyone! ๐Ÿ™‚

@RossMannell
    Teacher (retired), N.S.W., Australia

2. Dear Mr Mannell,
    Thanks for the comment. I have seen โ€œHotel Transylvania in Coombs. It is sooooo funny. Have you seen the movie? Some of my classmates have seen it and their names are Linden and Lily. We are really happy because we get to work on pumpkin math. We are looking forward to more comments from you.

From,
    Jorja

• Hello Jorja,

As well as commenting on blogs, I make DVDs and CDs for schools and community groups. I take a break from blog commenting and film editing to go to the cinema. I am a cinema fan. It’s very rare for me to miss a movie the cinema shows. I often see the same film more than one time.

I have seen “Hotel Transylvania” once in 2D and once in 3D by myself and taken my neighbours two children and two of their friends to a 3D version. I find the quality of the animation fascinating and like the idea of seeing the world through the eyes of monsters. Who would have guessed they were afraid of us? ๐Ÿ™‚

@RossMannell
      Teacher (retired), N.S.W., Australia