Flat Graham

This afternoon we had a very special visitor with as all the way from Manitoba! Graham, who was in our class last year and moved to Manitoba, sent a Flat Stanley to our town. We were lucky enough to spend the afternoon with him today. We can’t wait for the real Graham to see the pictures we took and hear the video messages we recorded. We miss you, Graham!

Flat Graham on PhotoPeach

4 thoughts on “Flat Graham

1. Dear Mrs Watson and Grade 2/3
    Flat Graham looked as though he enjoyed his adventures back with his friends.

Do you know, I ordered our very own copy of ‘Flat Stanley’ from amazon.com a few weeks ago and last week it arrived. So on Friday I read the first few chapters to B4 and they can’t wait to finish it on Monday. They thought Stanley was very brave to go in the envelope for his holiday, and then to be flown like a kite!

Now I will go on to your Flat Stanley blog and check out what adventures your Flat Stanley’s are having.

from Mrs M♔Kenzie

• Dear Mrs. McKenzie and B4,
      How exciting that you are reading Flat Stanley too. Did you end up finishing it? We loved the part when Stanley’s brother tried to help him with the bike pump. Do you have a favourite part?

We just finished James and the Giant Peach and have started The White Giraffe. We will have to read another Flat Stanley book soon.

Your friends,
      Mrs. W and the 2/3’s

2. It looks like Flat Grahm had a wonderful time with all his friends. I miss Graham too and hope that some day he can come back to our beautiful island to visit. Thank you for sharing your Flat Graham day with everyone.

• Dear Debbie,
      Thanks so much for leaving us a comment. It was really fun having Flat Graham with us for the afternoon. We really hope Graham will leave us a comment and say hi.

Mrs. W and the 2/3’s