4 thoughts on “Lighthouses

1. Dear Mrs Watson and grade 2/3

I think your lighthouses and oceans are great. I can see why you all love Friday mornings. Maybe you should have an art exhibition for your community and show off all the wonderful work you have all done.

I wish I took the art in B4, but I need to leave it for my release teacher to do!
    I’ve shown some of our other teachers Deep Space Sparkle so they will be trying some of the ideas as well.

from Mrs McKenzie

2. What great pictures; I love the different ways you have painted the sea. What a great way to display them on the blog too. Does your lighthouse have a lighthouse keeper? All our lighthouses are unmanned now and are controlled remotely. Do you know the Mr Grinling books about a lighthouse keeper? The most famous one is The Lighthouse Keeper’s Lunch; they are popular in Britain but I don’t know if they are published in Canada.

3. Dear Mrs. McKenzie,
    We love getting comments from you! We think the art exhibition sounds like a great idea! We would like to show all the artwork we have done so far this year.

We’re sorry to hear that you don’t get to do art with B4. We have gym with another teacher.

we hope you are having a great summer 🙂

Mrs. W and the 2/3’s