Science Fair

Just before Spring Break the students all participated in our school science fair. This is always a wonderful day where we get to share our learning with our friends, families and the community. The students have an opportunity to complete a study or experiment on a topic that they are interested in. Take a look at some of the fantastic projects below:

Great job, K-4s!

5 thoughts on “Science Fair

1. Owen and I are in the hallway and he wanted me to leave you a message that he misses you and the k/1/2/3:4 class
    Ms S & Owen

• Dear Owen,
      Happy Earth Day! What a wonderful surprise to get a comment from you today. We just got back to the school. We went and did a beach clean-up in Rough Bay. Did you do anything for Earth Day? We miss you too and look forward to the next time you can visit.

Mrs. W and the K/1/2/3/4s

p.s. Say hi to Ms S for me 🙂

• Dear Owen,
          I always love getting your comments. I was talking about you and your love of math today with some special visitors to our school district. Even if you don’t get a chance to move back, you know that you will always be a special part of our class and school! Maybe Mrs. Walther could help you to Skype with us to say hello.

Hope to see you soon,
          Mrs. W

2. The science fair sounds like heaps of fun! We are a grade one class in Shepparton, Australia. Your blog looks so great. We would love to come back and check on the things you are doing in your class often. Is that ok?

We also have a class blog at http://mwalsh.global2.vic.edu.au/ but so far we don’t have any comments. We would love for you to come and visit our class blog and if you leave a comment well we would think that that is terrific!

Our teacher is Mrs Walsh!