Blackbeard the Pirate

Question: What do you get when you take a little red truck, two amazingly talented actor/directors, 44 super enthusiastic children, a gifted pianist, costumes, make-up, props, a huge set, and 4 theatre-filled days? Oh yes, and don’t forget a group of committed parents and community support!

Answer: A full-school, hour long, outstandingly, entertaining musical production of Blackbeard the Pirate.

Take a look at a few of the highlights from our week with Missoula Children’s Theatre:

We are waiting to find out what production we will be putting on next year. We will share the details with you as soon as we find out so you can mark your calendars for this “Must See” event!

2 thoughts on “Blackbeard the Pirate

1. Dear Mrs.Watson and class,
    I really liked the play. Did you like the play? Do you have a favourite part? My favorite part was when they chose us for what charcter we were going to be. My other favourite part was when we did the first play. Were you happy when we did the first time of the play? I was soret of happy and sad when we did the second play. I was happy because of there were diffrent peolple in the audience then instead of having the same audience 2 times. I was sad because of Jennifer and Jeremy were so fun and I like the play that they chose us to do. I hope we get to do it again next year. Do you hope we get to do it again next year?

From Your
    friend,
    Merissa

• Dear Merissa,
      I absolutely loved the play! I was very proud of all the hard work everyone did in putting together such an impressive musical in just 4 days. It was hard to believe that you could learn all the lines, songs, and dances in such a short period of time. I also loved seeing how many people came out to support the school!

I am so excited that next year we will be putting on the musical, Rapunzel. I know that it will be fantastic too! The description of the play sounds so funny! I wonder what part you will get. I guess we will have to wait and see!

Sincerely,
      Mrs. W