Holiday Fun

With Christmas just around the corner, it seemed like a good idea for our blog to get into the festive spirit. The students are getting very excited about the holidays!

This week we will be working on Christmas Storybirds to add to our blogs.  Many of the students have already written posts on their blogs about Christmas and winter.  You can find links to their blogs in the right sidebar.   They would love to read and respond to your comments!

Here are a few fun Christmas games you might like to play:

What does Christmas mean to you?… at AnswerGarden.ch.

How is your family getting ready for Christmas?

Do you have any special family Christmas traditions?

2 thoughts on “Holiday Fun

1. Next weekend we will be doing our xmas tree hunting. Trista Dawson are very excited to see Santa when he comes to the hall 🙂 I personally cannot wait until all the kids sing at the xmas school concerts and the preschool kids to do there play. Those are the things that melt my heart. We all get to drink egg nogg together for the first time this year as we decorate the tree because Tristas candida is under control now. YYYYAAAAY! Have a wonderful Chritmas everyone and a great New Year !

2. Dear Ms. Watson and 2/3s,

We would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. In the winter we like to go sleding,drink hot chocolate,and have snow ball fights. What do you and the 2/3s like to do in the winter? Mia wants a kitten and Hello Kitty toys for Christmas. I want sqinkys and American Girl Dolls for Christmas. I think that the 2/3s want really cool things for Christmas. Do you think that Santa is really nice to bring all the boys and girls gifts in the same night all around the world?

Your friend the Techir Kids Jada and Mia