Our Classroom

Here is a peak inside our classroom for those of you that have not been able to come in for a visit yet. We are very excited about our new floor and all the changes.

Our Classroom on PhotoPeach

8 thoughts on “Our Classroom

1. Dear Mrs Watson and class,

Welcome back to school! We were very excited to see that you have put on a new post for your new school year! We hope you all had a wonderful Summer vacation!

For those of you who might not have been in Mrs Watson’s class last year, we are 2KJ from Victoria, Australia. We were blogging buddies with Mrs Watson’s 1/2/3 class last year! Our teacher is Miss Jordan and there are 22 of us in our class.

We loved watching the slideshow of your classroom! We especially liked seeing all of your books, you have so many books in your room! Your classroom is looking very neat and tidy! 😀

Here are a couple of questions for you…
    1. How many students are in your class?
    2. What are you excited about this year?
    3. What were some highlights of your Summer vacation?

Your blogging buddies,
    Miss Jordan and 2KJ

2. Hi Mrs. Watson and Class,

I left a comment on your Photo Peach video already but wanted to say more! I am originally from London, Ontario Canada and moved to Bangkok Thailand 2 years ago.
    I really enjoy teaching overseas, but still like to maintain connections with my fellow Canadians back home! I found your class blog through…just that…connections! I think I was on ‘Open the Door to B4”s blog and saw your blog from Canada in their blogroll. It’s really amazing how connected we really all are.
    Whereabouts are you from in Canada.
    Look forward to hearing from you!

Miss B. and her Gr.5s

3. Dear Mrs. Watson and the 2/3’s,

We enjoyed watching the video that shows your new classroom. The new students in our class are curious to learn all about your class. We look forward to seeing all the wonderful things you’ll be doing in school this year.

Mrs. Yammine and the Super STARS

• Dear Mrs. Yammine and the Super Stars,

I can’t believe that we somehow missed your comment on our blog. We have been so busy settling into our new year. How did your first month go? What kinds of things are you learning in 4th grade? Your class is a lot bigger than ours. We only have 16 students in our class this year.

We look forward to learning more about your class 🙂

Mrs. W and the 2/3’s

4. Hi

Your blog is very cool.
    I like your videos and Miss B is my fith grade teacher.
    I’ve neaver seen snow before?
    Can you tell me what its like to live in snow or such a cold palace because I don’t think I will ever see snow.

From:Aqsa

• Dear Aqsa,

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on our blog! We don’t get snow very often where we live. Last year it only snowed enough to stick to the ground once and it melted quickly. We do get a lot of rain though! We can travel a fairly short distance (30 minute ferry ride and 45 minute drive) to a ski hill and there is lots of snow there in the winter. I hope that you will get a chance to see snow one day. It is a lot of fun to play in.

Mrs. W