Museum Trip

Today Ms. Lansdowne took the students on a trip to our local museum. The students had a wonderful time and learned a lot about life in Sointula long ago. They all chose an artifact that was important to them to take a picture of and write about. We will be making a Voicethread about our trip later this week.

2 thoughts on “Museum Trip

1. Dear Mrs Watson and the 1/2/3’s,

Wow!!! That trip to the Museum looked like a lot of fun!!! I can’t wait to here the voicethread of you talking about your your trip to the Museum!
    Thank you for showing us the YouTube video of how to get more people to come to Canada. I really like it and it makes me want to come to Canada! It was very colourful and I liked the part when they said “you have got to be here” and I also liked the bit when the horses were gallaping along the footpath!

Can’t wait to skype tomorrow!!! We are bringing heaps of things to show you. 🙂

From Skye in 2KJ 😉 🙂

2. Dear Skye,
    Thank you for another wonderful comment! I always enjoy reading them. I’m glad you enjoyed the commercial. We all really liked the Australia one too!

The students and I are all looking forward to our call tomorrow. I hope that my students think of some great things to show as well.

Talk to you tomorrow,
    Mrs. W