4 thoughts on “Another “Egg”citing Arrival

1. Hi Mrs Watson and the 1/2/3s,

We are so so sorry we have not written to you for a while! We have been VERY busy and unfortunately our IWB did not get installed this week when it was meant to 🙁 It can be tricky to find time to write to you without the IWB!

Anyway, today is our last day of Term 1! It has gone very fast! We had a special Easter Craft morning today, check out our blog to see what we did. We are all very excited about the Easter holidays and Miss Jordan got spoilt from the kids in 2KJ with lots of yummy Easter eggs!

You asked us what we like having at bbqs. We love to eat sausages, hamburgers, kebabs and steak on the bbq. We also have salads, breads and drinks at our bbqs. Yum!!

It sounds like you are learning about some great things in your Animals topic this term! Hopefully the tadpoles hatch soon!! What are your favourite animals? Do many of you have pets? Miss Jordan has a pet cat named Bella, she is 2 years old and very cheeky!

We hope you all have a wonderful Easter and hopefully the Easter Bunny visits you!

From Miss Jordan and 2KJ

2. Dear Mrs W and the 1/2/3/’s,
    Thank you for leaving a big comment on our blog! Just to let you know, yes we do have a uniform at school, I like dolphins like you do Mrs W. I have got three pets. Two guinipigs named Stella and Fluffy. I have one dog called Rebell. What is elk and chincillas?
    From your friend in 2KJ Amelia!

3. Dear Amelia,
    It was so nice to see another post from you! I think it is neat that we both like dolphins. Your pets have great names.

Here is a video on You Tube of elk. You can hear the very interesting sound they make!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Knev7wPWC2Q

The chinchilla is a rodent. It is looks like a small rabbit with mouse ears and a long furry tail, or like a squirrel with extra large ears.

I hope you are having a great Easter break!

Mrs. W