Dance, Dance, Dance!

Dance class has been going great. First we start with a warm-up, like the freeze dancing in our video. Alana gave us all sorts of challenges for when she stopped the music. The most fun was when we had to freeze without our feet on the floor! Next we did some stretching and then we worked on our dance. We can’t wait to learn more moves next week!

Do you take dance classes at your school?

8 thoughts on “Dance, Dance, Dance!

1. Dear Mrs.Watson,
    Our school used to have dance, but now we dont. Your dance routines are very interesting. I cant wait to see more of them. Keep up the Great work. Happy Blogging.
    From,
    Kaitlyn in Mrs.Webb-Scheers class

• Dear Kaitlyn,
      Thank you so much for leaving us such a nice comment. I am sorry to hear that you don’t have dance anymore. Our parent group is sponsoring these dance lessons. We will get 8 sessions with the dance teacher. Thanks also for introducing us to your blog!

Mrs. W

2. Pure enjoyment, we look on at your great BIG hall with the brilliant sound system, and feel a bit envious! The children however a doing some super moves and I notice how much they like balancing against the walls. We do dance, but we need a regular instructor really.
    Do you run your club during the school day, before or after?

Top Blog
    Mr E

http://www.hawesps.posterous.com

• Dear Mr. E,
      These dance classes are something special that our parent group is sponsoring for our school. We will get 8 sessions (once a week). It is really nice having a real dance teacher come and teach us. We also do some folk dancing during our regular physical education classes throughout the year. The students really enjoyed the free dancing time to get warmed up! They have a lot of great moves 😉

Mrs. W

3. Dear Mrs.Watson,

Our school does not have a dance class but it sounds like a lot of fun,
    do you like the dance class?
    And what kind of moves are you learning?
    Cant wait to hear your response.

Your Friend, Kayla

4. Dear Kayla

Thank you for the comment. We really like the dance class. It is a lot of fun. We got a lot of dance moves. The moves are hip hop. There was a lot of funny moves.
    Your friends,
    Justin and Qaung

5. Dear Mrs. Watson,

Dancing is my favorite thing to do. I remember in my music class it was my last dancing contest and I won. Ashely did too. We were king and queen. Did you do a dancing contest?

Your Blogging Buddy
    Jack

6. Dear Mrs.Watson

What animals do you have in (western) Canada? We have a lot of animals here in Michigan. Do you get any snow there in Canada and do you get any fun days in school? Whats it like being a teacher? Is it fun being a teacher?
    From:Chris
    Techie Kids